Mapping Corruption in the Hungarian Tourism Industry
Technologies used in the project
The project is an interactive map of hotels and restaurants that are owned by politically exposed people in Hungary and Central Europe. The client is one of Hungary's leading anti-corruption NGOs.
My role was to implement an internationalization feature to the project as well as to ease the update process for content editors.
- Implement i18n
- Connect the application to Google Sheets to download data directly, using Google Sheet as a CMS
- Update React and other dependencies
- Improve responsive design by fixing some UI bugs
- Improve code quality by adding tests, linter, Prettier and quality gate to the CI/CD pipeline
- Technical project management